Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
- FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product
- Proven performance
- Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external parasites
- Low volume application
- Up to 28 days of horn fly control
- Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal stress
- Available in multiple, convenient sizes in unbreakable plastic containers
- Size: 1-Liter
- WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.