Ivermectin Sheep Drench provides treatment and control of adult and fourth-stage larvae of the following parasites: Gastrointestinal Roundworms: Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia circumcincta, Trichostrongylus axei, T. colubriformis, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus spathiger, N. battus, and Oesophagostomum columbianum; Lungworms: Dictyocaulus filaria; and all the larval stages of Nasal Bot: Oestrus ovis. It also provides treatment and control of adult forms only of the following Gastrointestinal Roundworms: Haemonchus placei, Cooperia oncophora, Strongyloides papillosus, Oesophagostomum venulosum, Trichuris ovis, and Chabertia ovina.
- Unique chemistry-unrelated to existing formulations
- Because Ivermectin Sheep Drench is chemically different, cross-resistance is unlikely in parasite strains which may have developed resistance to other wormers
- One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls many gastrointestinal roundworms (including Haemonchus contortus), lungworms, and nasal bots
- Ivermectin Sheep Drench can be administered with any standard drenching equipment or any equipment that provides a consistent dose volume
- WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.