Red Lake Earth Diatomaceous Earth is a unique, naturally occurring deposit which contains a blend of Diatomaceous Earth (skeletal remains of algae and hard shelled fresh water organisms) and Calcium Montmorillonite/Bentonite (derived from weather volcanic ash).
- Improves the flowability and mixability of all types of animal feed
- OMRI listed for use in organic production
- Approved for use as an anti-caking agent or as an inert carrier in all types of feed in amounts not to exceed 2% of total diet
- Meets both food and feed grade specifications
- Environmentally friendly, completely safe
- Does not contain any antibiotics or harmful chemicals
- 40 pound bag of fine granulations